Saturday, February 15, 2014

Random thoughts at 3 am

Have you ever thought how much you might have impacted someone' s life? Maybe you don't know you have, or are in the process of doing so? I mean it could be good or bad, but have you ever thought about it? It's happened to me, and honestly I'm not sure if I've done it to someone. I hope that if I have it hasn't been in a negative way. I feel like people should be more concious of the actions they make and the things they say, I say that from personal experiences. I think I'm going to make that a personal mission. And also, I'm going to try my best to make a difference in a person's day everday. Small things to start off, it's always the small things, but they can mean so much. So for the rest of the day today I'm going to give it a try. The worst thing that could happen is that it doesn't make a difference, big deal, I'll keep trying.

#spr

No comments:

Post a Comment